Current and former students may obtain an official transcript or diploma through the Voyager Information System. Federal law governs the release of this information and we cannot honor requests made by phone, mail, or email.
How to Order
Current students will order official transcripts through the Voyager Information System. Once you are logged into Voyager, select: Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript. You will then be redirected to Parchment to create an account and place your order. You must first log into Voyager in order to be able to access the order page on the Parchment site. These steps are to authenticate you as the student and allow you to request your academic record.
- Alumni/former students with access to Voyager may order transcripts and/or diplomas through the Voyager Information System. Once you are logged into Voyager:
Transcripts - Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript. You can then select "Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas" link to connect with Parchment to place the order.
Diploma Replacement - Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Replacement Diploma. You can then select "Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas" link to connect with Parchment to place the order.
- Alumni/former students without access to Voyager
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain verification and steps for Alumni Access to Voyager
- Alumni/former students with access to Voyager but not Academic Record Access
In Voyager, go to the Alumni tab and select “Activate Your Transcript Order Page”. Please allow one to two business days for activation.
- Please contact email@example.com with screenshots if you are encountering issues while ordering your transcript or diploma.
- Electronic transcript and diplomas are most often processed within 1-2 business days
- Mailed transcripts and diplomas may take one to two weeks for Parchment processing and an additional 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Transcripts for current students will be on hold during the grading and academic standing review process each term.
- Third party requests can only be made with a signed student consent uploaded to Parchment.
- Alumni/former students that attended prior to 2002 will have a slight delay in processing to allow time for record research.
Transcript and Diploma Fees
If an outstanding financial obligation to Lawrence University exists, transcripts and diploma reprints will not be released until the balance is paid.
- Electronic Delivery- $13.00 per transcript
- Mailed Delivery- $15.50 per transcript
- Additional fees applied for special shipping and handling
Diploma Reprint Fees:
- Electronic Delivery- $25.00 per diploma
- Both Electronic and Mailed Printed Diploma- $52.50 per diploma
- Additional fees applied for special shipping and handling.
Transcript and diploma orders must be prepaid. Payment will be made while in the Parchment order process. Current students cannot charge their transcript order to their student accounts.