NOTICE: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with snips/screenshots if you encounter any trouble ordering a transcript.
Current and former students may obtain an official transcript of their Lawrence work and/or diploma by submitting a request to the Registrar’s Office online through the Voyager Information System which will allow access to Parchment for transcript/diploma delivery. Federal law governs the release of this information and we cannot honor requests made by phone, mail, or email. Third party requests can only be made with a signed student consent uploaded to Parchment.
Transcript and Diploma Order Process and Fees
Transcripts and diplomas will not be released if an outstanding financial obligation to Lawrence University exists.
The transcript fees are:
- Electronic Delivery- $13.00 per transcript
- Mail- USPS- $12.50 plus $2.50 shipping per transcript
- FedEx Domestic- $12.50 plus $25 shipping per transcript
- FedEx International (including Canada and Mexico)- $12.50 plus $52.50 shipping per transcript
The diploma reprint fees are:
- Electronic Delivery- $27.50 per diploma
- Electronic and Printed Diploma- $50 per diploma plus shipping as indicated above
Transcript and diploma orders must be prepaid. Payment will be made while in the Parchment order process. Current students cannot charge their transcript order to their student accounts.
Electronic transcripts and diplomas are most often processed within 2 business days. For printed transcripts and diplomas, please allow one to two weeks (more at peak times- end of term sessions, January, and June) for your order to be processed before it is shipped. Orders placed by current students after classes end will not be processed until grading and the term academic standing review are complete. Students that attended Lawrence University prior to 2002 will have a slight delay in the delivery of the transcript. Records prior to 2002 do not exist in our current system and will need to be researched and delivered to Parchment in a slightly different format.
About Electronic Delivery
As of August 2019, Lawrence University has partnered with Parchment for transcript delivery. Students must login to the Lawrence Voyager portal to verify authenticity and then be directed to Parchment to order the official transcript or diploma.
Electronic delivery is becoming increasingly common. Parchment is one of the industry leaders in transcript and diploma delivery. However, before requesting this method of transcript or diploma delivery, you should verify that the recipient accepts electronic transcripts or diplomas. Additionally, it is important that you verify the appropriate email address for transmission of the transcript/diploma. If electronic delivery will not meet your needs, you can request the transcript or diploma to be delivered via Standard USPS or FedEx via Parchment. For information about Parchment, follow this link: https://www.parchment.com/about/
How To Order
Current students must order official transcripts through the Voyager Information System. (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript or Check Order Status). Once you are logged into Voyager and have selected Order Official Academic Transcript/Access the Ordering Site for Transcript and Replacement Diplomas, you will be redirected to Parchment to create an account and place your order. You must log into Voyager to access the order page on the Parchment site. This is to authenticate you as the student and allows you to request your academic record or diploma.
- Alumni/former students with academic record access in Voyager may order transcripts and diplomas through the Voyager Information System (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript/Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas) or (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Replacement Diploma/Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas). The student will then be directed to Parchment to order the transcript and/or diploma.
- Alumni/former students with Voyager access, but not academic record access, may activate online transcript ordering through the Voyager Information System. In Voyager, go to the Alumni tab and select Activate Your Transcript Order Page. Please allow one to two business days for activation. Once your account is activated, you will order transcripts through the Voyager Information System (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript/Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas) or (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Replacement Diploma/Access the Ordering Site for Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas). You will then be directed to Parchment to order the transcript.
- Alumni/former students without Voyager access please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com for transcript access.
- Questions about Voyager access? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need help with your transcript or diploma order in Parchment? The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs. You can also engage with ParchieBot, Parchment's intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information. From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Parchment Support Team is available M-F, 7am - 7pm central standard time.