Students in the following programs are NOT eligible to audit classes:
BA, BMUS, BMA, BA/BMUS, ECCP, Waseda, Pathways.

  • You must submit this form in the Registrar’s Office no later than the end of the class change period for the term in which the class is offered.
  • This form is only necessary if you are already registered as an non-degree seeking student for credit, and wish to switch to audit within the add/drop period for the term.  If you are not yet registered, complete the Non-Degree Seeking Student Reinstatement Form.  
I wish to audit the following class:
This question is included to prevent automated spam submissions; it is not presented to logged-in users.

Request to Audit (for non-degree students only)