Two weeks prior to your arrival you will receive your registration packet via e-mail. It may seem like a lot of reading, but it is all very important! It contains information that will help you clarify your weekend and help us to meet all of your needs while you are here. This information is needed to plan for your transportation, food, and lodging. You will need to return the completed attachment to Kim via e-mail by the MONDAY BEFORE your visit. You should also know that all group leaders receive reminders and other info from Björklunden. Check your email frequently throughout the week prior to your visit for important information, updates, and changes. If you have any problems or questions, email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (920) 839-2216.
The Björklunden Experience would not exist but for the generosity of hundreds of donors who make your stay possible. An "Opportunity" is a way for participants to "give back", to express their gratitude for the chance to spend a weekend here! Additionally, the opportunity program ensures your visit with us runs smoothly and efficiently.
So, when scheduling your weekend activities, PLEASE be sure to leave time before and after meals as well as on Sunday morning for participants to complete their assigned opportunities.
• Drugs and Alcohol are FORBIDDEN on the bus and at Björklunden. Smoking is not allowed in the lodge
• Please pass along the Björklunden Policies to ALL your participants.
• Please be sure your participants eat dinner on campus before departure. The buses will not stop on the way to Björklunden.
• In an effort to "go green" as well as control costs, the Studio and Stabbur will only be used as overflow housing.
• Pets are not allowed in the main lodge. Please contact Kim with questions regarding pets.